We are happy to provide a refund within 30 days of purchase if you have bought a publication and it hasn't helped you.
This is in addition to your consumer right under Australian law.
The following terms apply to refunds:
- Products can only be refunded within 30 days of purchase. 30 days is ample time to look through your publication and assess it's suitability and has been defined as a "reasonable time period" in conjunction with advice from Consumer Affairs Victoria.
- The 30 day money back guarantee only applies to one purchase. If you are unhappy with a product and request a refund, any further purchases are at your own risk. Unfortunately this measure is necessary due to internet fraud and dishonest buyers buying multiple items and requesting consecutive refunds. This includes buyers who use multiple PayPal accounts or credit cards to purchase multiple products; this is not only dishonest, it is fraudulent.
- We will need your full name, email address used and date of purchase in order to locate your details.
- Your refund will go back to where it came from. If you paid by credit card, your credit card will be refunded. If you paid by PayPal, your refund will be administered by PayPal.
- Refunds are only available for products sold directly from this website. If you purchased a product from one of our partners you will need to contact them directly regarding their refund policy.
To request a refund:
Please email us your refund request and include:
- the reason for your refund request (this will help us improve our products)
- state that you agree to the terms of the refund
- as it is not possible to return digital products, please state that you have deleted the publications from your devices
- your proof of purchase (receipt),
Alternatively, you can copy and paste the below text:
I would like to request a refund because...
I agree to the terms of the refund as outlined on your refund page and I have deleted the downloads from my device/s. I have attached my proof of purchase.